Amazon Prime day is the largest e-commerce sale event of the year.In the below Amazon Preparation Checklist, we have mentioned the details which can help you to get the best leverage out of the Prime day Sales.
Amazon Seller’s Ultimate Checklist for Amazon Prime Day 2020 - PingPong
Amazon Prime day is the largest e-commerce sale event of the year. According to a report, Amazon Prime Day 2020 is now postponed until September due to the ongoing Pandemic COVID 19.
Amazon is planning the for the Year 2020 for its sixth annual Amazon Prime Day. Amazon Prime Day will start 0n 13th October 2020, according to a report. Amazon's annual prime day event will reportedly take place next month.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is an annual online shopping event exclusively for Amazon Prime subscribers. Amazon Prime Day launched in 2015 to celebrate Amazon’s 20-year anniversary.The first iteration of Prime Day happened on July 15, and ran for 24 hours. The first Prime Day was such a success that Amazon has continued to hold the event every year since, offering more and bigger deals each year.
How to become an Amazon Prime Member ?
The biggest and best deals are for Amazon Prime members only, so you'll need to be a Prime member to take advantage of the offers.
Once you sign up, you will have access to all the prime benefits.
Don't want to be a Prime member but do want to take advantage of all the great deals? You can sign up for a free 30 day trial allowing you to access the Prime Day deals and unlimited premium delivery, so you can enjoy other benefits including Prime Video, Prime Music, as well as Prime Reading.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2020 ?
Amazon Prime Day 2020 is likely to be delayed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. There have been a few reports suggesting that this year's Amazon Prime Day will take place in September, but we are awaiting official confirmation. Last year (2019), Amazon Prime Day was on the 15th and 16th of July.
Why is Amazon Prime Day Important for Sellers?
The aim of Amazon Prime Day is to increase sales, so make sure you are prepared for just that.
Prime Day 2019 ran for 48 hours. Even though the deals are exclusive to Amazon Prime subscribers, most well-prepared Amazon sellers can expect to at least double their sales over the 48-hour period.
Prime members in 18 different countries participated in Prime Day: the United States, the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Singapore, the Netherlands, Mexico, Luxembourg, Japan, Italy, India, Germany, France, China, Canada, Belgium, Austria, and Australia.
Prime Day 2019 stats:
Here are a few important stats about Amazon Prime Day:
- In July 2019, the shopping event lasted for 48 hours.
- Prime Day 2019, more than 175 million products were purchased by Prime members.
- Top-selling deals worldwide were Echo Dot, Fire TV persist with Alexa Voice Remote, and Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote.
- Prime Members from 18 different Countries bought products from Amazon.
How Sellers can Participate in Amazon Prime Day?
There are different types of Prime Day deals to be aware of, and understanding what these are can help your planning.
- Lightning Deals
- Amazon Coupons
- Deal of the Day
Amazon Prime Day Preparation Checklist 2020:
In the below Amazon Preparation Checklist, we have mentioned the details which can help you to get the best leverage out of the Prime day Sales.
Take advantage of the Amazon Promotional Tools: Amazon has a number of promotion tools that you can leverage in the lead up to Prime Day.
- Stock up on Inventory: Make sure you have enough inventory for Prime day. Your goal on this Prime Day is to load the maximum inventory as much as possible.
- Inbound your products to Fulfilment Centre: To participate in Amazon Prime day, you are required to be approved for Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA).
- Boost Search Visibility: Make sure your listing is visible for the most popular searches.
- Audit your best selling Listings to drive more Traffic: Make sure your product listings and keywords are optimized.
- Offer Amazon Coupons: If your product has a great visibility, then Amazon Coupons will be a good option.
- Modify Sales Prices: Work out on your price strategy to Generate more Sales.
- Boost Prime Day Visibility with Amazon PPC: Use Amazon PPC ads to get the maximum visibility for your product listings. Look into Sponsored Products and the way they will benefit you on Amazon Prime Day. Perfect your marketing and advertising strategies.
- Offer Huge discounts: It is important to create a solid pricing strategy to offer your products at an attractive Price.
How to Optimize Amazon Listing ?
- Make sure your Product listing has the Enhanced Product Name, Bullet points, High Quality Images, and Product Descriptions.
- Enhance your Listings with A+ Content, which will help you to target the Keywords.
- Relevant Keywords should be added to your Amazon product listing.
- Actively work to Increase your Amazon reviews and ratings.
So, Now is the time to get prepared for Amazon Prime Day 2020. We hope you have a great and profitable Prime Day.
Stay Safe! Happy Selling!